The Oracle of Omaha already knows who he wants in the White House after President Barack Obama.
Billionaire investor Warren Buffett is backing Secretary of State Hillary Clinton for president in 2016, he told CNN Wednesday.
“I don’t see how you could have anybody better qualified,” Buffett said, adding: “I like what she believes in.”
Clinton has said repeatedly she doesn’t plan to run in 2016. She is expected to leave the Obama administration early in a second term.
The Buffalo News, a paper wholly owned by Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway investment company, has already endorsed Clinton for president.
- Roundup: Chinese regulators clear Heinz buyout; US durable goods orders rise …
- Billionaire investor Warren Buffett believes in the future of newspapers
- Warren Buffett Doesn't Care About Keystone XL
- Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway expected to file quarterly update on US …
- Big Ticket Buffet(t): The World's Most Expensive Dinner Guests