Before the tax breaks, estate planning and good public relations, there needs to be a moral imperative to live philanthropically. Six of America’s greatest givers share what drives them — how that imperative is at work in all of us.
- Lessons in estate planning from Warren Buffett
- Philanthropic campaign by Bill Gates and Warren Buffett gets more pledges
- Warren Buffett makes shareholders sweat – Featured Articles From …
- Buffett Jets Chief Says US Drives Flight Demand as Europe Lags
- How Warren Buffett And Joel Osteen Conquered Their Terrifying – Forbes